LinkedIn has grown to be one of the most popular social media sites for individuals to make connections and build their network. At times though, it can seem like only big businesses or recruiters use LinkedIn.
However, LinkedIn offers plenty of great tools for associations, chambers of commerce AND their small business members to connect with current customers and find new customers as well. In fact, LinkedIn can help your business look bigger, extend your marketing efforts and drive growth for your business.
Here's your chance to learn from the big boys and "steal" some of their ideas for creating a great company page on LinkedIn. LinkedIn recently announced the best company pages of 2013. You can view them below.
Some key points:
- Highlight your brands, products and services with LinkedIn Showcase Pages
- Include images, links and videos in your posts to dramatically increase sharing and comments
- Post questions to engage your followers
- Provide expert tips and insight into your industry or community
- Create "Top 10" numbered lists for your content to attract your followers' attention
We'd recommend that you share this post with your members to help them drive more success for their business using LinkedIn, too.
And, if you're looking for more ways to engage your members and find new members on LinkedIn, download a copy of our free eBook, "4 Simple Steps to Growing Your Membership with LinkedIn" to see how your association - and your members - can take advantage of the networking tools offered by LinkedIn.