On July 24, The American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) recgonized the national best chambers of commerce during the organization's annual convention in Oklahoma City. The ACCE's Chamber of the Year program is the nation’s only award recognizing the dual role chambers of commerce have in creating both leading businesses and communities
Chambers honored with the Chamber of the Year designation have not only demonstrated success in community leadership and organizational strength, but also played a key part in important community intiatives, such as education, transportation, healthcare, and cultural vitality.
"WebLink is proud to partner with leaders in the chamber of commerce industry," said WebLink President and Founder DJ Muller. "It's a tremendous feeling to know that our chamber management software, website solutions and non-dues revenue programs directly contribute to how chambers manage their business and deliver benefits to their members and their community."
The Chamber of the Year program involved a rigorous submission process which includes a detailed survey, application, and interview with association representatives. Finalists for the award were announced prior to the annual convention and four eventual winners, broken out by income level, were annonced during the event. The twelve finalists for 2013 were:
- Hays Area (KS) Chamber of Commerce
- Mayfield Graves County (KY) Chamber of Commerce
- Norfolk Area (NE) Chamber of Commerce - Winner
- Glenwood Springs (CO) Chamber Resort Association - WebLink Client & Winner
- Moore County (NC) Chamber of Commerce
- Putnam County (FL) Chamber of Commerce
- Christian County (KY) Chamber of Commerce
- Conway Area (AR) Chamber of Commerce - WebLink Client & Winner
- Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Cobb (GA) Chamber of Commerce - WebLink Client
- Lancaster (PA) Chamber of Commerce & Industry - Winner
- Salt Lake (UT) Chamber - WebLink Client
Interested in learning more about WebLink? Contact us today to learn more about our suite of membership management solutions.